301 W Broadway
- Located at the corner of W Broadway & D Street, one of South Boston’s highest-trafficked intersections.
- Median age 33.3 in 1-mile radius
- Unique “exposed brick” architectual features & ample natural light
- Over the past decade, South Boston has emerged as
one of Boston’s premier residential neighborhoods. With a total of 4,540 residential units either under
construction or board-approved, this is also one of
Boston’s fastest-growing neighborhoods, both in
terms of population and total number of housing units in development.
- 61’ of frontage on W Broadway
- 10’6” clear heights