Atlantic Capital Partners has been engaged to offer a free-standing, Absolute NNN Leased, corporately guaranteed Dollar General. The subject property features 9,100 square feet of retail space and 28 parking spaces. Ideally located in a residential community, the subject property has built in demand as it will service the immediate surrounding residents as their local mini grocery and convenience store.
- Passive Income – Absolute NNN Lease | No Landlord responsibilities | New Construction
- Strong Corporate Guaranty – Dollar General was ranked #91 on the Fortune 500 2021 list, a jump from their ranking of 112 in 2020 | Over 17,000 locations in 46 states | Included on
Fortune’s 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies
- E-Commerce + Pandemic + Recession Resistant Tenant – Dollar General Sales increased 21.6% and same-store sales increased 16.3% from 2019 to 2020 | Classified as Essential Business
- Growing & Proactive Brand – Dollar General plans to execute 2,980 real estate projects in 2022, which include 1,110 new stores (up from 1,050 last year) along with 1,750 remodels and
120 store relocations.
- Brand Recognition – 75% of Americans live within 5 minutes of a Dollar General | Dollar General is the nation’s top dollar store
- Fills a Market Gap – No other Dollar Store lies within a 4.7 mile drive of this Dollar General
- Ideal Demographics for Dollar Store – Average Household Income of $45,467 within a 3-mile radius
- High Demand Concept – Throughout the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, investor demand in the dollar store sector increased to record levels | The net lease dollar store sector will
continue to be active as investors are attracted to the strong credit tenants that this asset class provides